TR - Ankara
TR - Ankara
IT Development / Applications
Atos is an international information technology services company with annual revenues of EUR 8.7
billion and 78,500 employees in 42 countries. Serving a global client base, it delivers hi-tech
transactional services, consulting, systems integration and managed services. Atos is focused on
business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future.
It is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic Games and is quoted on the
Paris Eurolist Market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldline and
The Test Manager will manage a team conducting all test activities in the project(s) and will establish the Test and Evaluation Master Plan.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
Organise and lead a team for testing
Arrange that all team members have a good general understanding of the application
Co-ordinate with the Purchaser on test support requirements
Provide a flow diagram that identifies the overall sequence of tests, the location, Purchaser and Atos’ equipment and personnel involved in each test
Describe the necessary tasks to meet testing requirements
Identify all Configuration Items (CIs) that are subject to the test program and indicate the evaluation method
Identify for each SRS requirement, the associated test (in a Traceability Matrix)
Identify any specialised or long-lead items required for testing
Track and report status
Design test cases
Prepare detailed test data
Report and track problems and changes
Accomplish Factory Acceptance Test (FAT), Security Tests, System Integration Tests, System Support and Maintenance Acceptance Tests, System User Acceptance Tests (UAT) and manage the support to the Purchaser for Operational Testing
Resolve issues, that is, problems on which there is disagreement in coordination with the Project Manager and Technical Leader
Analyse changes in cooperation with the Project Manager
* Bachelor’s degree
* In-depth knowledge of software development methods
* In-depth knowledge of software testing methods
* Expertise in software quality assurance
* Expertise in designing, measuring, monitoring and communicating project metrics
* At least seven years’ experience in the design and execution of information systems tests.
* Experience in test automation.
* Experience in Microsoft technologies: Test Manager, MS SQL, SharePoint, SCOM, and TFS.
* Experience in technologies: DOORS, Telerik Studio, SOAP UI, and Altova XML Spy and MapForce.
* Knowledge or experience in security test and evaluation.
* Work experience in a defense sector project.
* Good interpersonal communication and team working.
* Ability to manage time and workload.
* Analytical thinking, and problem solving.
* Flexible to travel abroad.
* No military service obligation for male candidates.
* Have an active NATO Secret clearance or ability to obtain and maintain one.
Apply for this job
Email these job details to a friend
Back to search results
© Atos SE 2013 all rights reserved.